Immune Epitope Database User Workshop
October 24 – 25, 2016
The IEDB is an NIH-supported, freely available resource that provides access to published data related to antibody and T cell epitopes, as well as online tools for prediction and further analysis of immune epitopes. The IEDB has data for infectious and autoimmune diseases, allergens, and alloantigens.
Who should attend?
· Researchers studying T cell and antibody epitopes
· Those new to the IEDB
· Those wanting to better understand and use the many features of the resource.
Date: Monday, Oct. 24 – Tuesday, Oct. 25, 2016
Place: La Jolla Institute for Allergy & Immunology
La Jolla, California, USA
Day 2 Presenters will describe the features of the Analysis Resource, a collection of epitope analysis and prediction tools. The use and interpretation of results will be covered.
Cost: $50 (USD), which covers continental breakfast and lunch both days, and a reception Monday evening
Space is limited
Applications must be submitted by 31 August 2016 and can be requested at email@example.com
La Jolla Institute for Allergy and Immunology
9420 Athena Circle
La Jolla, CA 92037
· IEDB Overview
· Data structure and content
· Finding data in the IEDB and example queries
· Support and help features
· Exporting data
· T cell and B cell epitope prediction
· Epitope analysis tools, including visualization
· Submitting data to the IEDB
Extensive question and answer opportunities are available for individualized attention